www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum

For support and advice on VirtualAcorn products
Forums now closed. This is an HTML only record of the content.
HTML version of Forum generated Thursday 24th May 2018

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Wayward clock ...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:08 am 

When I turned on my computer this morning I found that one of the copies of !Organizer had reverted to 1st January 2006. The other copy was showing the correct date - 1st January 2007. I adjusted the date on the wrong one and briefly it went to the correct date, and then flashed to the year before!
I then checked the Time/Date setting in !Boot and found it was showing 1st January 2006. Adjusted it and rebooted the computer, only to find that 2006 was still the preferred year :-(
In an endeavour to cure the problem, I uninstalled RiscPC-Adjust and reinstalled it. Alas it did not do so. Time/Date had reverted to 2006. And to make things even more complicated, one copy of !Organizer shows the correct year and the other 2006.
To try and overcome this problem, I then uninstalled RiscPC-
Adjust again, but before reinstalling I shut down the computer and rebooted. It made no difference.
The copy of !Organizer which shows 2006 is the one I use to record the cats coming into and leaving our boarding cattery. At this time of year it is vitally important, as it is the summer holiday period in New Zealand. Yes, I can click on the correct date and go to it but it doesn't stay on screen long enough for me to do a print out :-(
Any help would be much appreciated.

Post subject: Wayward clock ..
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:25 am 

I forgot to add when I composed my request for help that the computer on which I run VirtualRPC-Adjust shows the correct date and time. Just in case that fact makes any difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

What time/date is shown by !Alarm?