www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum

For support and advice on VirtualAcorn products
Forums now closed. This is an HTML only record of the content.
HTML version of Forum generated Thursday 24th May 2018

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Mouse oddities
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:06 pm 

Hi,
I have noted a few mouse pointed oddities you may not be aware of. I normally run VRPC in full screen mode, and if I do Alt-Enter to window mode to use or do something on the Mac, when I go back to full screen mode sometimes the two pointers are not aligned. It seems to happen more I think, if the point is outside the VRPC window when I go back to full screen. If I bring the pointer inside the window first, so they align automatically, it doesn't happen. However, I did once get the Mac pointer above the RISC one! It still worked but the movement was also slightly delayed i.e. the black pointer moved fractionally before the blue one which then caught up!
If I am in window mode I cannot use the Menu mouse button over an active RISC window as it just activates the Dashboard in OSX.
None of these are really a problem as far as I am concerned, because they are easy to correct or get around, but you might want to know if you haven't experienced them yet yourself.
Roy