www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum

For support and advice on VirtualAcorn products
Forums now closed. This is an HTML only record of the content.
HTML version of Forum generated Thursday 24th May 2018

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: VirtualRPC-AdjustSA for the Mac - full release now available
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

The full version of VirtualRPC-AdjustSA for Mac OS X is now shipping and
will be available at the Wakefield 2008 show.
Pre-orders
All pre-orders for the full version of VirtualRPC for the Mac have now been dispatched and are in the postal system. Customers can expect them to arrive in the next few days (subject to local postal systems).
Upgrades for Beta testers
All beta testers are encouraged to take up our offer of a free upgrade to the full version of VirtualRPC for the Mac. In order to obtain this upgrade beta testers need to return their Beta2/3/4 CDs to us (Just the CD not the rest of the packaging). We will then send out a new replacement CD ASAP.
Pick up an upgrade at Wakefield
Beta testers will also be able to pick up the new version of VirtualRPC for the Mac at the Wakefield show, but don't forget to bring your old Beta CD(s). Existing Beta testers should note that support will now only be provided for the full release version.
Aaron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:56 am 

Thanks for the full version! I returned my Beta disc and quickly received the full one which installed very smoothy.
Everything seems to work well with the welcome addition of !Netsurf browsing also.
I had some of my own work or applications on the Beta and moved these across using a combination of OS X (10.5.2) copy to a folder alongside HardDisc4 and the facility to mount a second 'hard disc' under VRPC (not changing the HardDisc4 to begin with)
So a big old 'thanks very much and nothing problematic to report'!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback. I am pleased that the process has been fairly smooth and that everything is working as expected.