www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum

For support and advice on VirtualAcorn products
Forums now closed. This is an HTML only record of the content.
HTML version of Forum generated Thursday 24th May 2018

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Scrolling
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:04 pm 

I'm running VRPC with Select 5i1 on a Macbook Pro and have never been able to scroll windows either using the touch pad or the 'pea' on the Mighty Mouse. There is no problem using a scroll wheel mouse on the RiscPC. Is this a known fault of should I have configured something to enable scrolling?

Post subject: Re: Scrolling
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:44 pm 

The main issue here is that only PS/2 mice support scrolling and these were only available (by default) on the 7500 models.

I'll take a look at the possibility of creating a replacement Mouse module for VirtualRPC-Adjust but I don't have much time available right now.

Graeme

Post subject: Re: Scrolling
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 pm 

minijem wrote:
I'm running VRPC with Select 5i1 on a Macbook Pro and have never been able to scroll windows either using the touch pad or the 'pea' on the Mighty Mouse. There is no problem using a scroll wheel mouse on the RiscPC. Is this a known fault of should I have configured something to enable scrolling?

See my other post about Steermouse in 'Non-Linear Mouse Speed'. You can set a form of scrolling although it is really a Page Down or Up movement on your scroll-wheel or 'pea' as you call it. I find it fine and at least better than nothing at all.

Roy